Knights of Columbus John T. Savage Council #848
Activity Calendar: August 2015
- 08/08/15 (Saturday): Altar Server Training at St. Peters 9:00-10:30 am. Fr. Anthony has asked the Knights to provide a “brunch” for all Altar Servers after the training. Contact Charlie Sims @ 601-624-9966 or firstname.lastname@example.org to help with this special council activity
- 08/08/15 (Saturday): 4th Degree Exemplification at St. Francis in Madison, Ms. Please check the Mississippi Knights of Columbus website for all exemplifications in our state for the month of August.
- 08/22/15 (Saturday): Pro Life Rosary at St. Peter’s 9:00 am at the Marian Prayer Garden with refreshments afterwards. Please consider bringing your families to pray for the unborn
- 08/25/15 (Tuesday): Council 848 Officers Meeting at St. Peter’s 6:30-8:00 pm
- 08/29/15 (Saturday): Corporate Communion at the 5:15 Mass. This is for Family Week Celebration for the month of August
- All Knights and their families will sit together up front in the church. I am working with Fr. Anthony for the Knights to do as many of the ministries performed during Mass by the Knights (Readers, Eucharistic Ministers, Ushers, ect) I will be calling on you to help if you have experience at this ministry. All Knights need to wear a coat and tie for Corporate Communion and your Council Name Tag.
- Council “Pot Luck Dinner” following the Corporate Communion in the Family Life Center. Families need to bring a vegetable dish, casserole, salad & dressing, or dessert. The council will provide the meat and soft drinks.
Charlie Sims Grand Knight